Louis Barton designs and produces a wide range of classic, casual and fashion men’s clothing at competitive prices. The company produces its own label but we also offer private label and full-package services. Thanks to our long export experience, we know how to merge different influences in order to create trendy and high quality products. Flexibility is our strength: we have the capacity to produce small quantities with fast delivery times.
Our great variety of styles and designs makes our clients come back to us year after year.
Louis Barton was founded in 1989 and has actually 200 employees working at the office and the factory.
Our label, LOUIS BARTON, is a well known brand in Colombia with 34 shops throughout the country.
We meet to the ISO 9001: 2008 certification since 2004.
We respect the planet and its people. Our products are sold at a fair price, resulting in honest salaries for our employees. They are all above the legal age to work, their labour ambiance is safe and clean and they don’t work more than the legal permitted working hours, as described in our social responsibility programme.
RANGE OF PRODUCTS
Classic, casual and fashion shirts and trousers for men, made of any blend of natural and/ or synthetic fibers.
We have in-house design department presenting two collections per year: autumn-winter / spring-summer.
- Monthly capacity: 45.000 pcs
- Lead times: 2 months with stock fabrics. 5 months with programed fabrics
- Services: Design, pattern making, grading, label, packaging development, hand-embroidery,
- washing and printing.
- CAD system for the cutting process.
- Delivery terms: FOB, alternatives possible
- Payment terms: 50% to start production – 50% against copy of export documents.
- Minimum order: 100 units by reference
Louis Barton has been exporting its products since 2002.
Total exports in 2016: 62.000 units
Countries: Ecuador, Mexico, Panama, Switzerland, Venezuela.